Sep 30, 2011

Help! I need a haircut!


I need a hair cut.

I got my hair thinned out a bit and trimmed before my wedding in July, but It's really been about a year since I've had a real haircut. In the interest of full disclosure: this is partly because I'm lazy. But it's also because I don't know what I want to do with it. I know I want it to be pretty short, but not too short.

So, can I ask you a favor? Can you help me? I found a couple of photos, but I'm not sure about them. If you could give me a little feedback, that would be so awesome. You have no idea.

A couple of facts about my hair:
  • It is pretty thick. It's deceptively thick, actually. It doesn't look like it would be, and most people don't believe me when I say it is. When I went to get my hair trimmed before the wedding, the hairstylist grabbed a small (in context to the rest of my hair) handful of hair and said, "When I have long hair, this is my whole ponytail."
  • My hair has a bit of natural wave, but it is so easy to make it straight. I don't even need a brush, just a blow dryer. I mean, it looks better if I use a brush or straightener, but it isn't necessary.
...I guess that's it.

So, here is what my hair looks like, washed and blow dried.

But I almost never wear it down, because it's too heavy.




Alright, now I do have a couple of ideas of how I might want to cut it.


from Hipster-hair.com
from haircutshairstyles.com


from haircutshairstyles.com

from nypost.com
from stylebistro.com


I think my hair is too thick for the second last one. It's my least favorite anyway. The first one may be too young for me. I don't want to look like I'm trying to be a teenager, ya know? But I like it, so I included it. I guess it's really between the other three. And I was leaning towards the last one, I think. Unless you think you've got something better...

Alright. So what do you think? Please please please comment! And thank-you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Dark haired one. You were right about the first looking too teenager-ish. The second one is perfect.

dee said...

Thanks a lot!

Post a Comment