Pages

Feb 8, 2010

Week in Review, Week Ahead

Hello, it's Monday! Last week I had no definite plans, so I guess I did what I had planned. The best way to feel accomplished is to plan to do nothing, and then actually do something. I took a week off from the 100 push-ups challenge because it was driving me crazy and if I tried to keep at it, I'm pretty sure I would have quit all together. Again. I didn't take the week off from exercise though! I dug out my free weights and did a quick routine (biceps curls, triceps extensions, that sort of thing) and did that on a couple of days. I've also been trying to find ways to exercise more without having to leave the house because it has been cold out there (it is winter, after all - but it's been very very very cold recently). I did way better exercising this week when I had no plan then I did last week when I was trying to focus all my energy on exercise. Hmm. I'm not really sure what to make of that. 

LINKS! Here are some links:

Six Misleading food claims to watch out for when shopping for healthy foods. Food manufactures are sneaky! Don't get caught by their traps if you're trying to be healthier.

I totally want this truck. Bubbles!!

These little chocolate cups for floating in your hot chocolate are very, very adorable.

Forget About World Peace is awesome. (found via iCiNG) "Let’s get real here. Humanity will never co-operate. It’s far too big and varied for that; there is no way to even communicate amongst the whole populace, let alone get everyone on the same page at the same time. Just trying to get eight people on the same page to organize a camping trip is trouble enough for most." True, so true!

The 9 Most Terrifying Attempts to Improve Popular Foods features such awesomeness as Eggloafs, Canned Whole Chickens and Colored Ketchup. I freaking love Cracked.

Steampunk Segway The awesomeness and creativity of steampunk creations never ceases to amaze me.

Hello Chainsaw Hello Kitty Merchandise...is there anything they wont make? (ps: I totally want one, even though I'm not a big hello kitty fan AND I don't even know how to use a chainsaw...I'd probably cut off a limb)

This week, I'm trying something new. I'm picking one thing that I HAVE to get done each day, and doing that. Everything else is just icing on the cake or whatever.

What are you working on this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment