Pages

May 14, 2011

Cultivate Me: Creating the Most Awesome Me Possible

I was on the site 43things the other day while working on my Life List and I clicked on the resolutions tab. For 2011, the only thing listed was Be Awesome. Now, to me, a resolution is an idea - inspiring and loosely defined. Unlike a goal, which needs to be specific and measurable. My resolution made me think: How can I work on being more awesome?

What I came up with is this: cultivate small parts of myself to make one (awesome) whole. I don't know what exactly this means yet, but some ideas of things to work on swirling around my head are: the way I move, the way I dress, the way I speak, the things I use, the food I eat...etc, etc. It's all about doing things more intentionally, without forcing it or being fake. Intentionally authentic. Or something. I guess.

I'm working on the fine details of what it means to be me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment