Pages

Aug 3, 2009

Review: Java Monster - Coffee Energy Drink


I generally don't buy energy drinks. Not because I don't like them. Mostly because they come in a can. I don't like a beverage container I can't re-close(Exception: alcoholic beverages. Usually once I open one, I'm not taking it anywhere else, so it doesn't need to close). That being said, my love of coffee and coffee flavored things won out over my dislike of cans when I saw this at a gas station convenience store. I'm not sure how much I payed for it, but I'm sure it was way too much.

It smells like coffee. Just coffee, nothing else. That's a good thing in my books, by the way.

It's sweet, but not overpoweringly so. It more or less just taste like iced coffee with sugar and cream. I don't put sugar in my coffee, but I probably would in my iced coffee. So, yeah. It was good. I enjoyed it. But I could have made the same thing myself at home out of items I already had in my fridge and cupboard. It would have been cheaper, and just as good if not better.

Overall, it was good, but I wouldn't buy it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment