Pages

Aug 17, 2009

Review: Pringle's Baked Wheat Sticks - Honey Butter Flavor

So, one of my co-workers gave me a single serving pack of these as I was leaving work. Before giving them to me, he asked if I enjoyed eating straight butter. I told him that I didn't, but he gave them to me anyway, telling me to feel free to throw them away if I didn't like them. I accepted my free gift, threw them into my purse and promptly forgot about them for four days. When I finally did remember I had them, I decided to give them a try. I thought my co-worker was exaggerating about the butter flavor, but I was wrong. Imagine that you are buttering a slice of bread, and you're not really paying attention to what you're doing. When you finish, (remember, you're not paying attention to what you're doing), and you lick the (thankfully not at all sharp) butter knife. That same flavor is the first thing that hits you as you bite into these sticks. Not that I've ever done that. When anyone was watching. Anyway... After chewing a bit you get a sweet honey flavor and a carbyness that's actually kind of pleasant. Not pleasant enough to make up for the awful butter beginning, however.

Dear Pringles,

Butter-y flavor is good. Flavored like a stick of butter...not so much.

Sincerely,
dee

I would not recommend these to anyone ever. Unless you like to torture your self. Or like eating straight butter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment