Pages

Aug 11, 2009

You Suck at Craigslist

You Suck at Craigslist is my new favorite site on the internet. I spent several days at work (in between doing actual work) reading this site, and laughing hysterically. Seriously, the girl sitting next to me turned to me at one point and asked, "What is wrong with you?". I gave her the web address so she could enjoy it too.

The site features unintentionally funny ads pulled from craigslist, you'll find things like poor spelling and typos (like this person selling "Two Aquarians"), insane personal ads ("Build a new, rational, primitive but free life w/ me in Alaskas wild") and the plain bizarre(religious pet puppet shows...). My absolute favorite is this one. Incredible. The fourth comment down is pretty awesome too.

If you've got some time to kill and need a laugh (and really, who doesn't need a laugh now and then?), check out the site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment