Pages

Oct 7, 2009

My New Favorite Website: Emails From Crazy People

There are a lot of people in the world, and the internet brings us all closer together. Unfortunately, a lot of those people are crazy, and the internet brings them closer to us as well. Emails From Crazy People is exactly what the title suggests. Readers submit funny/crazy/kind-of-scary emails and other internet correspondence, and they get posted on the site for all to see. It's hilarious because it's horrifying (and a bit, I suspect, because it happened to someone else). I 100% recommend it. My favorite so far has been "Clandestine Cake Thieves", although now I kind of wish I had some cake. Perhaps I could steal some. I'm also thinking of starting all of my correspondence with "Permanent salutations and warm cinnamon buns to you" from now on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment