Pages

Dec 9, 2011

Happy Friday! Help me remake this drink

Happy Friday! Hope everyone had an awesome week. I have a request. I need some help remaking a drink.

Several years ago, several of us - some friends, my now husband and myself - decided to do an impromptu pub crawl. We started at Paddy's Pub in Kentville, NS. 

I should mention, it was about this time of year - almost but not quite Christmas.

They had a drink special called the White Christmas, so we all had that. And OH MY GOD. It was incredible. It tasted like Gingerbread. Not gingerbread cookies, like actual gingerbread. So awesome.

We asked what was in it. I'm pretty sure it had four ingredients - Milk, Goldschläger, Vanilla vodka and....


I forget the other ingredient. I should mention that the drinking started before the pub crawl. And this was 5 or 6 years ago. But this drink has been tormenting me. I want it again, but I can't find anything like it online, and I've never seen it again at Paddy's. 


So, awesome people of the internet: What do you think the fourth ingredient should be?


0 comments:

Post a Comment