Pages

Jun 17, 2009

Hello World

Hi Internet, I'm dee, and this is my newest site. The last place I've posted with any regularity was over on vox. My reason for changing? I don't know...boredom, the need for something different, wanting to give blogger a try...all good (true) reasons. I also had short affair with a free wordpress blog, but it left me underwhelmed. And thus, here I am.

I hummed and hawed over whither or not I was going to post a 'get to know me' first post or not. I'm really not good at these sorts of things and for the most part, no one cares, right? But then I got bored (I'm sensing a trend...) and decided, what the hell, I might as well do it so I can get on to more interesting things.

So. I'm dee. I live in small town Nova Scotia in a house with The Boyfriend, a fluffy kitty named Memo, and a beagle puppy named Jasmine.










I work in a call center, doing internet tech support, which as you can imagine is mostly terrible. It's by far not the worst job I've had though. It does give me lots of time to surf the net (in between calls!), and I have learned a ton from it, some useful, some not. Some people who work with me say they get bored of the internet, which I just don't get. How could you get bored of the internet? There is so much to see and do and learn! Where else can you learn how to make jalepeƱo infused tequila, read scandaous facts about historical figures AND see a photo of a cirucs lion in a bathtub? I Love The Internet.

I'm interested in photography (me @ flicker), and I also like reading, drinking, learning new things, bacon, playing the sims (Oh my god, the sims 3? Totally awesome, completly obsessed.), etc, etc.

So, that's me in a nutshell. What should you watch this space for? In short - this, that and a little of anything. Chances are you might see links to interesting things online, photos, videos, stories, product revies and more. I hope you'll come back and check it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment