Pages

Jun 21, 2009

Links!

9 Most Outrageous Outlaw Heroes

Surviving The World is funny and insightful lessons, written on a chalkboard.

Life gives us some never published photos of Marylin Monroe

A horror story about the vaccine Gardasil.

Some Creative Bus Stop Designs.

I love this photo: House for Sale

Wanted: Braaaaaaaaaaaaains!

Scary Washing Machine for sale. It's actually already been sold, but the description is hilarious.

18 Kit-Kat Flavors you may have never heard of and probably have not tried. Oh Japan, I love you.

US Army Raises the world's largest heard of white deer.

Breakfast floss - for if you've ever wanted to floss your teeth with bacon, but couldn't figure out how. Now is your chance.

Ribcage purse!

This Help Wanted ad raises some unexpected questions.

I Hate My Message Board shares their Museum of Snack Food - strange food they bought and have eaten. Pork Brains, Whole Canned Chicken, Cheeseburger in a Can, and More.

McDonald's Japan is now serving Bacon Potato Pie. Um, drool?

All Hail Alton Brown: Punchable Genius. I love A.B., but this is too true.

The Cardboard Scooter. It doesn't seem very practical, but it is pretty awesome!

I totally want a tiny, usb powered Microwave!

Awesome Tattoo: Cut on the Dotted Line

Tiny rat steals Leopard's lunch. Some of the most adorable photos I've ever seen are on the other side of that link.

14 cool vending machines from Japan. I'm not sure why the links are so Japan-centric, but whatever. I like the one full of beer!

The Maple Bacon Latte Bacon + Maple + Coffee?? Sounds like a dangerously addictive...

This customer sounds like someone I might talk to in the run of a day...

Snapshots from Scotland: Deep Fried Mars Bar

Best My Little Ponies ever: Zombies!

The Monster Head Kiddie Car is amazing and terrifying.

Cake Wrecks teaches us the insulting inscriptions 101.

Send Me Your Head is a great site where you send in a head shot, and they might paint a picture of you. Awesome! I haven't sent one in yet, but I plan to!

Rocking a Champagne Life on a Beer Budget has some great advice for saving some cash and still living the good life.

Four Celebs Who Belong to Mensa, (and Two Who don't).

A Student Converts School Locker into Lending Library for Banned Books, which is totally awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment