Pages

Sep 16, 2009

Quotes to Get You Through Wednesday

Mondays and Wednesdays are my too least favorite days of the week. Monday, well, that's pretty obvious. Back to work, the weekend is over. Wednesday...right in the middle. The weekend seems impossibly far away, and all I want to do is sleep in. Or at least not go to work. I know I need help to put a little oomph in my Wednesday. How about you? I was saving these four motivation inducing quotes for just such an occasion. Enjoy!

"Intelligence is real, it's lasting, and no one can take it away from you. Ever. And take it from me, nothing can take the place of the confidence that comes from developing your intelligence - not beauty, or fame, or anything else "superficial"." -Danica McKellar

"If you want your life to have impact, focus it! Stop dabbling. Stop trying to do it all. Do less. Prune away even good activities and do only that which matters most. Never confuse activity with productivity. You can be busy without a purpose, but what's the point?" -Rick Warren

"Over achievement is aimed at people who want to maximize their potential. And to do that, I insist you throw caution at the wind, ignore the pleas of parents, coaches, spouses, and bosses to be "realistic." Realistic people do not accomplish extraordinary things because the odds of success stymie them. The best performers ignore the odds. I will show that instead of limiting themselves to what's probable, the best will pursue the heart-pounding, exciting, really big, difference-making dreams--so long as catching them might be possible. -Dr. John Eliot

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
What are some quotes that make you feel motivated? 

2 comments:

frockandrollonline.com said...

I love all of these <3 Thanks for the inspiration hit!

Danielle West said...

You're very welcome!

Post a Comment