Pages

Sep 7, 2009

Three Things

Three Beautiful Things I saw this week
  • The Sunrise from the air. On Wednesday, in the wee hours of the morning, I was in an airplane, on my way home. The sun began to rise as we were flying over New Brunswick, and it was absolutely stunning.
  • Harvest Moon. Last night, the boyfriend and i were driving home, and I looked out the passenger side window to see a giant orange moon beginning to rise. I'm amazed by the harvest moon every year. Beautiful.
  • The ocean. I love the ocean. Whither up close or from a distance, I always find is stunningly beautiful. It was the far away viewing this time, as there is an incredible view from the highway on the way home from Halifax.
Three Colors I love right now
  • Green
  • Blue
  • Pink
Three things I want to learn
  • To speak German
  • To knit and sew
  • To play guitar

0 comments:

Post a Comment