Pages

Nov 8, 2011

Vote Bay of Fundy for the New 7 Wonders of Nature


This Friday, 11.11.11, voting closes for the New 7 Wonders of Nature. Have you voted? There are some pretty incredible choices. You're allowed to pick seven, and I hope you'll consider the one that is in my neck of the woods: The Bay of Fundy.

The bay of Fundy has the highest tides anywhere in the world - 16.2 metres or 53 feet. That means that, twice every day, one hundred billion tonnes of water flow in and out of the bay that runs between New Brunswick and my home province of Nova Scotia.

Take a look at these videos, if you still need convincing. Or just like watching videos.









Plus, it gives us some awesome mud to play in:






Alright, that's all I've got. If you haven't yet, go vote. I hope you'll seriously think of voting Fundy. And, hey, why not visit us sometime? See the magic for yourself.

ps: If you don't want to word for it, how about some Canadian Celebrities?

0 comments:

Post a Comment