Pages

Mar 2, 2012

Happy Middle Name Pride Day! How About a Drink?

Today is Middle Name Pride Day. Do you love your middle name? I'm betting you don't - most of us are ashamed of our middle names. How silly is that? It's just a name, right? It's something to make us a little more unique. Because there may be a billion John Smiths in the world, but there are far less John Alexander Smiths. And if you have a truly bizarre middle name - you know, the kind that really make your cringe - well then you're even more unique. I used to hate my middle name, but as I've grown older...well, I don't love it, but I'm more indifferent to it.

So, without further adieu, my middle name:

Louise

Since it's Friday, I searched out the perfect cocktail to compliment my middle name pride post: Louise Cocktail

  • 1 oz vodka
  • 1/2 oz peach schnapps
  • 3 oz cranberry juice
  • lemonade
  • Ice
Fill a Collins glass with ice. Add vodka, peach schnapps and cranberry juice. Top with lemonade. Serve with a bendy straw (not optional)

Do you love/hate your middle name? Did you luck out and get a totally bad-ass one? Either way, share your middle name in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment