Pages

Feb 5, 2010

My New Favorite Website: Putting Weird Things In Coffee

I like sites that the URL is all the description you need. Putting Weird Things In Coffee does not disappoint in that regard. The About page says, "This is a blog about putting weird things in coffee. I drink coffee every day, but get bored with the same old cream and sugar. I figured I might as well document my experiments for the benefit of all humankind." Yep, that about sums it up. The writing is great; It made me laugh out loud several times. And the posts are full of photos, so you don't have to imagine what a cup of coffee full of smoked salmon cream cheese would look like. Also, this photo? I know it's just egg but it totally grossed me out. I mean it actually turned my stomach.

Anyway, what I meant to say is the site has a new and interesting concept, is fun to read, and full of pictures. What's not to love?

What are you still doing here? Go check it out.

2 comments:

Phronk said...

Aww thank you for the kind words. You are my new favourite web site too!

Danielle West said...

yay! :)

Post a Comment