Pages

Feb 1, 2010

Week in Review, Week Ahead

Hello, it's Monday! Last week, I was supposed to have a major focus on exercise. I did...ok. The week started off really good, but every day I was a little less motivated and then I sort of fizzled out. Things have not been going to plan the last few weeks. I don't know, I've got to try something different, but I don't know what. I'll have to figure something out.

Some cool things I found online this week:

You Dropped Food on the Floor. Do You Eat It? (Flowchart) This is cute. And Helpful! The best part are the Is it Bacon? (Yes? eat it!) and the Did the cat lick it? (Yes? Is Your Cat Healthy? Yes. Eat it! (gross!)). via It's All About the Bacon

This wedding photo is totally cute and very fun.

6 Slang Terms With Surprisingly Badass Origins. I Love Cracked.

50 Ways To Put The Light Back In Your Heart

Lobster Knife Fight  This is probably not as funny as I think it is, but I think it's hilarious. I hope you do too.

Have you ever seen a double banana?  So weird, so wonderful.

This week, I have no plan. I'm going to make things up as I go, or something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment