Pages

Sep 6, 2010

It's Monday! Why not Celebrate?

Today is Labor Day, a day in celebration of the worker. For a lot of people, it means not working, relaxing and enjoying the end of summer. For me, it's the day I go to work and make huge stacks of cash for working on a stat holiday. Not only is it Labor Day, there are also two other holidays happening today.

Fight Procrastination Day:
It's a Day to Get things Done.

I don't know about you, but I have a huge probably with procrastination. I put things off, and put them off and so on and so on. Today is a day to start fighting that urge!

What can you do to celebrate? Start that huge project you've been putting off. Make a to do list and check everything off. Finish a project that's not due for another week.

Read a Book Day:
Take some time out of your busy life to relax and read a book.

Once you've tackled those things you've been procrastinating about, you'll need to relax a little. How about celebrating that other holiday happening today and read a book? I know I wish I did a lot more reading then I do.

Book I'm currently reading:

If it's cooler where you are today, snuggle up under the covers; if you're still getting summer like weather, enjoy the sunshine. And read a book.


What are you celebrating today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment