Pages

Sep 12, 2010

Week in Review, Week Ahead

Happy Sunday! Last week, I did get some of that photo editing done that I've been talking about every week forever. I'm getting closer! The walks...well, I went on one big walk and one little one, which is better then nothing. 

A few links:

25 Ways to Cuten Up a Box with a Cat - Kitties in boxes!

7500 Shoppers Unknowingly Sold Their Souls - aka You Really Should Be Reading that EULA Before Hitting 'I Accept'.

People Magazine Uses Photo Without Permission, Receives Cake Invoice - Brilliant.

88 Brilliant Examples of Forced Prospective Photography - Some of these have been circulating the internet for ages now, some were new to me. All were incredible.

XKCD Wedding Cake - How seriously cool is that?

Earth From Above a collection of aerial photography produced by Yann Arthus-Bertrand.

This week, I'm still on a night shift, with weird days off, so my schedule is still a little out of whack. I want to tackle two projects: photo editing (getting there, little by little) and my closet (it is over flowing with clothes that I just don't wear). And I want to go on at least one epic walk (an hour or more). That should keep me busy, I'm sure.

What are you up to this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment