Pages

Sep 19, 2010

Week in Review, Week Ahead

Welcome to a new week! Last week, I wanted to clear out my closet, which I did, somewhat, and the get some photo editing done, which I didn't, untill this morning, if that counts for anything. I also wanted to go for a big walk, but it wasn't in the cards. I did, however, get my hair cut, something I'd been putting off for two years.

It really makes it hit home how much my Happiness Commandment, Look Good, Feel Good, really does work. I find myself smiling more, feeling better about myself, more confidant.

some links:
(I may have posted some of these before, I don't remember)

Let's say, for whatever reason, you're the first person to make human contact with aliens. Here's what to do.

Things taste better on sticks

Snail Mail CUTE!

Hey, c'mon - awesome comic

Amazingly Creative Drawing vs Photograph - this is too awesome.

Cutest Camera Assistants ever.

Turtle Eating Flower Omnomnom.

Non-Organic vs Organic- another comic

This week, I'm back on day shifts, so I'll probably spend most of my time exhausted and trying to readjust. Hopefully I'll find some way to be productive

0 comments:

Post a Comment