Pages

Nov 14, 2010

Around the Web

Create your own Sun Jar - Very cool DIY project!

Forget your "Ps and Qs" at Cake Wrecks made me laugh uncontrollably (link not safe for children and the very easily offended)

Awesome kitty GIF: U Lyk Mah Elephant Costume?

And another!: Dis Bebe is mah Bestest Friend 

Top 10 Places you Don't Want to Visit

Look at this Tiny Victorian Cottage. LOOK AT IT. It's adorable!

10 Common Misconceptions Dispelled - It bothers me when people say, "Ya know, you only use 10% of your brain!" because I thought everyone knew this had be dispelled a long time ago. Obviously, they need to spend more time on the internet.

Strange Diets - Some of these are really weird. Dear everyone: If you want to lose weight, eat food - real food. Eat lots of colorful plants. And get some exercise. It really is that simple (notice I said simple, not easy).

Inspired by xkcd -  AWESOME. I Love xkcd. My 3 fav xkcd comics: IN UR REALITY, Grownups & Cat Proximity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment