Pages

Nov 4, 2010

Things I Love Thursday


Coffee, sleep, bed shopping, new pillows, that I'm not sick like I though I might be (knock on wood) - I was just very over tired, free stuff, Take It Off by Ke$ha (it's one of those songs that I though i hated the first time I heard it, but it turns out that I really like it. Does that ever happen to you? It happens to me a fair bit), white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, changing perspective, walks, darkly painted nails, new clothes, helping, laughing, feeling like I know what I'm doing, short sleeved knitted cardigan sweaters, black, navy, brown, orange, grey, purple, teal, mini chocolate bars, gummi candy, Rickard's White Beer, scarves, fleece sheets, reading, big glasses of cool water, Autumn air, singing, curved lines, The kitty and puppy, the fiancé, sparkles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment