Pages

Feb 10, 2011

Around the Web

Bill Nye on why Evolution belongs in Science Education - Hell yes. Bill Nye is freaking awesome. (via boing boing)
 
Voting is open for the 2011 Bloggies! Get over there and vote for your favorites. Maybe learn about some sites you've been missing out on.
 
The Open Internet: A Case for Net Neutrality This is a good read for anyone who loves the internet, but doesn't really get what the big deal is about Net Neutrality. It's very simply written and the graphics are excellent.
 
27 Free E-books I just got a kindle (ps: It's awesome) so I've been on the lookout for free things to read on it. I don't know if these 27 books are any good, but they're free so...yeah.
 
Windosill Sprouting my way through winter I want to try this! At the very least it will bring a little green to my life - outside it pretty frozen and snow covered right now.
 
201 Ways to Arouse Your Creativity

0 comments:

Post a Comment