Pages

Jul 6, 2010

10 Silly Things: Origami, take 2

So, my first attempt at an origami paper crane did not go so well. I think it's because the instructions I used, while well written, were not visual enough for me. This time, I did what I should have done the first time: I found a video.





And it's an excellent video. I watched it a few times through before getting my paper out and actually trying to follow along. Several times I caught myself thinking, "Oh, that's what the other thing meant by [whatever]!" I thought, "ok, this time I can totally do this."

...I was, however, mistaken. I got almost exactly as far as I got the first time. I think I may have tried to skip over too much of the basics, jumping right to the paper crane. Next time, I'm going to try something a little more beginner.


0 comments:

Post a Comment