Pages

Jul 11, 2010

Week in Review, Week Ahead

Happy Sunday! Last week, I made new commitments to old goals. Mainly, I was committing to doing an hour of activity a day. I'm using the word activity, because it doesn't necessarily have to be traditional exercise. There was some of that, but I also did some major house cleaning and spent time in my garden, among other things.

Here's some cool stuff I found online this past week:

From Cracked.com: The 10 Most Important Things They Didn't Teach You In School & 7 Classic Disney Movies Based on R-Rated Stories (some of these I already knew, some I didn't). 

It was A Laid Back Weekend at the Flickr blog. Click for photos of sleepy doggies.

Typos are Funny. And gross.

cat vs human - quite possibly the best thing ever.

-Itis (A Sick Quiz)

Unicorn Crossing Sign

101 Thing to Grill

This is hilarious. If you've ever dealt with a dog that that you think may be kind of...not all there, you will laugh your ass off. Seriously. (via gala darling)

This week, same goal as last week. An hour a day. It's more important that I get it done this week, because next week I'll be working a night shift (off at 1am...Yuck!), so I don't know how much exercise I'll get in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment