Pages

Jul 4, 2010

Week in Review, Week Ahead

Happy Sunday to all! Last Week, I didn't really have any goals. More of non-goals. I did pretty well. I mostly didn't do the things I had planned not to do. So I call that I win.

LINKS!!!! :

I was interviewed at a reflection by Tuesdai!

Creative Thinking Matters @ about.com

The 6 Most Insanely Misguided Attempts at Viral Marketing

Some awesome/crazy G20 Protest photos from Toronto

A Nonscientist Uncovers a Dark Secret. In his own brain!

Things That Are not Steampunk #1 at Regretsy

What's THAT supposed to mean? When cakes start your marital spats.

Doggy Sleepovers - Totally adorable.

Having Enough Energy to Chase Your Passions - Outside Your Day Job

This week is the first week of a new month! So I've revamped my goals and hopes and dreams and what not. My main focus is still on my exercise and fitness goals. This week, I'm committing to an hour of activity a day. Every day from now untill next Sunday. This is a big jump, but I'm confidant I can do it. I already have today's hour (plus an extra half hour) done and out of the way, and it's not even noon yet. Jasmine and and I went and explored the new walking trails downtown (they're really really nice).

What's up with you this week? Got any new goals for July?

0 comments:

Post a Comment