Pages

Aug 9, 2010

Week in Review, Week Ahead

Welcome to a new week! My last Week ahead, Week Review was more then two weeks ago now, (oops...sorry) due to a week working night shift where I didn't just sit at a computer all week, followed by a regular week in which I was away camping when it came time to post. Meh, life. So anyway..yeah. Who knows (or cares) if I did what I said I was going to do. It's all good, right?

Hey, how about some Links?:

Lets start off with some Cracked.com: 6 Things From History Everyone Pictures Incorrectly, Cracked's Guide to Fonts, 6 Ways Your Office is Literally Killing You, The 5 Most Absurd Video Games Starring Rock Stars,

Stop What You're Doing: This is a Dog Riding a Lawnmower. (video)

Whooping cough: Back, with a vengeance is about vaccinations, boosters, herd immunity and the author's bout with whooping cough.

10 Weird Places to Tie the Knot

Summer is Here - these are photos. You should look at them. My Favorite is the rubber duckies.

Tokyo's 'oldest man' had been dead for 30 years - officials found his mummified remains in is bed when they went to congratulate him on his 111th birthday. If you're thinking he lived by himself and no one noticed or cared that he died...think again. This story is so weird.

Introducing the Candwich - It's a sandwich. In a can.

My New Favorite Cake Wreck - Why did you buy that cake?

Price Tag Fails made me lol.

Life Before Google

This week, I've got a new exercise plan that I'm working on. I'm also going to try to get my photos organized, since I haven't done anything with them since May. It's kind of overwhelming at this point, but that's my fault.

What are your plans this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment