Pages

Mar 1, 2010

Hello, and welcome to another new week. Last week, I was focusing on two of my happiness commandments: Healthiness is Happiness and Look good, Feel Good. With the first one, I got back on track with eating breakfast everyday, I resumed the 100 Push-ups Challenge (after a few weeks of switching to free weights to preserve my sanity), I avoided the vending machine, I turned down free nachos on my break at work - instead waiting to eat something healthy when I got home, I did jumping jacks and ran up and down the stairs. So - Yay me, I'm awesome. Look good, Feel good...well, I made an effort, and that's what matters, I guess. There were things I wanted to get done but didn't, and days I just threw some clothes on and didn't much think about it. So, I could have done better, but I didn't, so...meh.

Time for some links! Here's some awesome stuff I found online this week:

2010 marks the centenary of the first air to ground radio message, which was apparently, "Roy, come and get this goddamn cat". lol.

My newest favorite internet person is Jenny Lawson (The Bloggess). I think this is one of those situations when people go, "Um, where have you been?" but whatever. Anyway, this interview with her is really funny and you should read it.

Mixing Cocktails: When to Shake and When to Stir - great info for budding mixologists.

This weeks Sunday Sweets at Cake Wrecks was transformed into Seussical Sweets! Total Dr. Seuss awesomeness.

Dubious Moments in Comic History

How cool are these Secret Message Decoder Cookies? (answer: very very very cool)

This week, Begins a new month! I love March, because it's my birthday month! That doesn't have anything to do with my goals for the week, I just wanted to mention it. For this week, I'm going back to a major focus on exercise and general health. I want to get lots of exercise, stay away from junk food, and maybe even go for a walk if there is a day that is both not so cold and not raining (which is unlikely to happen, but a girl can dream!).

What are you working on this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment