Pages

Mar 22, 2010

Week in Review, Week Ahead

Hello and welcome to another week! Last week began with pi day (did I eat any pie? No, sadly I did not), then it was my birthday! I went shopping with my mom, got lots of awesome stuff and later went out for supper with Mom, Dad and The Boyfriend. And I had cake and ice cream. Well, it was actually low fat fudge brownie frozen yogurt, but whatever. It was awesome. (seriously, you should try it. It's made by Scotsburn and you should buy some, not because it's low fat or whatever, but because it's very tasty.) All is good. As for the rest of the week, I finished editing all my photos taken in February (I know, we're more then halfway through March...), spent way too much time playing The Sims 3, went to a bonfire Saturday night and went for a bunch of walks with Jasmine.  Good week. Very good week.

Links? Yes, please!

50 Things People Want to Save (awesome graphic)

Bacon High Heels Kinda gross, but also kind of awesome.

The Saddest dog in the World

A 77  year old Nova Scotia woman has been declared dead not once, but twice this year by the government. She's still very much alive. "In the meantime, she will continue to volunteer in her community and knit for her grandchildren."

*The lack of links this week is because, instead of reading through my massive backlog in google reader (it says +1000), I spent way too much time reading back posts at The Bloggess, trying to stifle my laughter, because I was at work and the funniness is kind of hard to explain without reading the posts. And now my co-workers think I'm a lunatic. Even more so. One actually said to me, "You shouldn't laugh to yourself, people will think you're crazy." to which I answered, "I know." Maybe I should have elaborated more. Meh. Anyway,  I suggest that you read this, this and especially this. Also, now I'm kind of scared that I'll find an opossum in my toilet, even though I'm fairly certain that we don't even have opossums in Nova Scotia.

This week, I have no big plans, and I'd like to keep it that way.

How about you?

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm scared to read The Bloggess at work...I know I wouldn't be able to contain my laughter! She is awesomely hilarious!

Danielle West said...

I am in total agreement. I probably shouldn't read her at work, for that very reason. I was actually in tears over a few of her posts. I decided it was worth looking a little (ok, maybe very) crazy, because it actually brought a little joy to my work day. :)

Post a Comment