Pages

May 6, 2010

Things I Love Thursday


Coffee, list making, ideas, excitement, new goals, teeny tiny things (like this snail...too cute!), rainbows, finally finishing the book I was reading (it took me forever because I wasn't really enjoying it and I have this problem that I have to finish books I start, even if I'm not enjoying it. It's weird, I know), starting to read a new book that I'm really enjoying, reading!, strawberry muffins, The Boyfriend, sunshine on days when they're calling for (more) rain, purple, green, blue, sparkles, My NEW CAR! - And by new, I new to me, not new new, photography, walking, getting things done, four day work weeks (took Monday off to buy the car), rice, Memo and Jasmine, Capri pants, sandal weather, exercise, black and white polka dots. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment