Pages

May 1, 2010

Videos

It's Saturday! Happy weekend to all! To ease into this weekend morning, I'm offering to you some videos that I found interesting. One really has nothing to do with the next. Anyway, enjoy!


I never really thought about it, but that's probably totally true. That's probably why people sometimes don't like movies that were made from books.


It was only a small pitcher, but still - impressive.


Oh my god, he's Happy Gilmore, but without the swearing and punching and hockey. And Canadian. Very cool.


I liked this. That's all I have to say on that matter.


Kinda creepy. That voice. Kinda Awesome too though.


Great idea, as long as the egg is for you. Other people may be appreciate you blowing on their food. Just saying. 


Ok, that's just crazy. Crazy AWESOME!


"I'm an old man, so you can trust what I say." Too funny. I love this.


And finally, some kittens playing with an easter egg. Can't top that. I guess we're done. 

Enjoy your Saturday!



 

0 comments:

Post a Comment