Pages

May 30, 2010

Week in Review, Week Ahead

Happy Sunday to all! Last  week, I had plans of exercise and getting back to my scavenger hunt. And maybe baking. And...well...I did the exercise.

Links! It's time for links:

Last Sunday, we said goodbye to Lost. Or in my case, Monday, but whatever. In honor of that, check out these awesome Lost Fan Art.

Funny Patient Form Answer

The Origins of 10 Nicknames 

Do Fish really Have a Three Second Memory?

The Facts in the Case of Dr. Andrew Wakefield - a webcomic about the vaccination controversy.

Which Item has more Calories? A whole box of corn pops or a large movie theater popcorn? A 6 oz can of Pizza Flavored Pringles or a pizza hut personal pan cheese pizza? Take the quiz!

This week, I'm going to do my last week of the 4 weeks to a better body. Other then that I have no plans.

How was your week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment