Pages

May 16, 2010

Week in Review, Week Ahead

Happy Sunday to all! Last week, I planned to get some exercise in. And I did, even though on Sunday I came down with a particularly awful cold and my shifts at work have been really all over the place. I've been using this plan, but I dropped most of the cardio component last week on account of the fact that I was stuffed up and having trouble breathing. You know how it is. I'm pretty proud of myself, not letting work and sickness get in my way like I normally would.

Hey, how about some links?

Some Palm Trees Can Survive Freezing Winters as cold as -27.5 °C! Crazy.

Great articles from Cracked.com: 6 Supposedly Ancient Traditions (That Totally Aren't) & 5 Cheap Magic Tricks Behind Every Psychic & The 6 Most Psychotic Rip-Offs of Famous Animated Films (the part about Spider's Web is my favorite. "Are you following the logic of this so far? If so, you should probably be on some sort of medication."

Yes and Yes has a great guide to networking, and it has an awesome title: How To Hustle Like A Gangsta' - Networking with Substance, Style + Soul (part 1) and (Part 2)

This is awesome. I'm not really sure how to describe it in one sentence, so you should probably just click the link.

These are not your average college degrees. Popular Culture studies, Puppetry, Bakery Science and Management...and more!

Sciene Tattoo emporium - Very cool.

Nikola Tesla talked about mobile technology in 1909

The 7 Most Glaring Inconsistencies in TV Sitcom History

Beautiful Photos of Africa - Seriously beautiful.

Canceling a TV show: The Network's POV and it's follow up Explaining 12 things TV networks do that seem crazy are both very interesting.

20 Awesome Things to Know About Bacon info graphic!

Know what's better then info graphics? FLOWCHARTS. (This is a FACT) check out these 10 Funny Flowcharts.

This week, I'm going to keep up on the fitness front. I've also got to get cached up on my photo editing, apply for some jobs, post here more regularly and some other things that haven't been getting done recently. My shifts are a little more regular this week, so I should be able to get a lot more done then in the last two. I hope so, anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment