Pages

Jul 7, 2009

Three Things

Three things that make me Happy

- The Boyfriend
- My Animals (Memo (Kitty) , Jasmine (puppy), my Betta fish Mason and the other fishes)
- Dessert (there is apple pie in my fridge at home. Exciting!)

Three things I've eaten in the last 24 hrs

- Homemade Fruit Salad (strawberries, kiwi, apple, pineapple, some kind of citrus fruit and some kind of melon) that my Dad made. Fresh Fruit salad? Always great.
- A burger made out of part regular hamburger, part deer burger (it also had cheese, bacon, honey dijon mustard, ketchup, lettuce and mayo and some kind of spices in the meat). ps: it was awesome.
- Whole Wheat toast with Peanut Butter. The toast was a bit overdone, but not burnt to a crisp, so the peanut butter fixed that.

Three Pictures of Nature I've taken



0 comments:

Post a Comment