Pages

Jan 20, 2010

Weather Denial

When I'm looking at the weather, I usually check on the weather network. A lot of people say that it's not accurate, but then again, what weather report is? Anyway, some days (like this morning), I check the weather and I do not like what I see. 15 cm of snow?! No thank you. So I head over to the Environment Canada site, which a lot of times has a completely different report. Then I pick which ever one I like better, and believe that one. Weather Denial is how I get through winter.

Sadly, today this tactic didn't work. One site says 15cm, the other says 14cm. In the grand scheme of things, one centimeter is not going to make any difference whatsoever. Add blowing snow and wind gusting 30 to 50 km/h, and you've got a mess of a day.


A storm is coming, and that makes me unhappy.


image by kamoda

0 comments:

Post a Comment