Pages

Jan 25, 2010

Week in Review, Week Ahead

Hello and Happy Monday to all! This week, the plan was to get a lot done. Go go go, no procrastinating. I failed. I did very well Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Then I got nothing done Thursday, Friday or Saturday. I mean nothing. At all. Meh, what can you do, right? Move on, I guess. I also didn't get anything done yesterday, but I had a good excuse. Plus, it was sunday, so I don't usually get much done.

Best thing I read this week (from the police report of our local newspaper):

Two Wolfville residents reported missing wallets. One indicated he might have burned it in his wood stove, but thought he should report it missing just in case it turned up.

Alright, links time!

This sandwich on This is Why You're Fat is apparently a BLT. After staring at it for awhile, I did manage to see some lettuce (did you find it? on the left hand side, near the bottom?), but I do not see any tomato. Also, eating a pound of bacon sounds like it would be one of those things that seems like a good idea at the time, and then you actually do it and it's not. A good idea, that is.

Top 9 Easy Ways to reinvent yourself  That reminds me, I need a haircut...

This is what happens when you combine lolcats and xkcd. Brilliant!

10 Dead-of-Winter Fitness Motivators I know I could use a little motivation. How about you?

I'm not sure if I love this tattoo, or if it's horrifying. I think it may have scared me for life.

ffffl*ckr is my new favorite way to look at flickr photos. Way better then Explore or random searches, for sure. Basically, you sign in and it lets you see a few of your favorites, and when you click on one, it shows you some of that person's favorites, and on and on into infinity, Or untill you get bored or have to eat before you starve to death or whatever. It rocks.

Looking forward to this week, I think I'm going to focus on fitness. I've been feeling really blah recently. I've been eating too much junk, which is only a big problem if I'm not doing any exercise. Which I haven't been. Not enough, anyway. I've been feeling completely exhausted, which is in part because they've added a half hour too all our shifts (which doesn't seem like much, but it adds up at the end of the week), but also because I haven't been moving enough. So, this week I am going to do Week 4 of the hundred push ups challenge (last week I did day one, and that was it..) and I'm going to make a big effort in exercise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment