Pages

Jan 11, 2010

Week in Review, Week Ahead

Welcome to...Monday. I didn't post this yesterday because I was either not at my computer, or playing this Sims. So yeah. Anyway! This was my first full week of work since way before Christmas, which was tough. I found myself Monday morning thinking things like, "Oh my god, 5 whole days before I get to sleep in again?!" and "I don't wanna go to work!!!!!" These kind of thoughts don't fit well into my happiness plan, so I started thinking about how great it is that I have a job and that it's pay week and all those type things. I don't know if it helped, but it couldn't have hurt. The biggest obstacle (and it's been a doozie this week) has been procrastination. Do it Now, Don't waitis one of my commandments or whatever, and I've been ignoring it. A lot. And that's not good. That means I get less done, I feel lazy and lazy is not a happy feeling! I need less lazy and more happy. I pulled together and got a whole bunch of stuff done on Saturday, which is better then nothing, right?

Best things I ate this week:
 1. Ice Cream (strawberry, mint chocolate chip, udderly divine...Yum!)
 2. Waffles and Breakfast sausage at supper time.

Hey, look! Some cool links to click on!:

Want to add more sparkle to your life? Yes, please! Here are some tips to help you do just that.

Some things tagged 'surreal'. I love the ice creams the best.

Why I'd Rather be Enthusiastic then Confidant at the Happiness Project is a good read.  Enthusiasm is awesome and contagious. Let's all cause an outbreak of enthusiasm!

How long could you survive chained to a bunk bed with a Velociraptor? If it's not long, don't feel bad - I'd only survive 41 seconds.

This is possibly the awesomeist bathroom accessory ever: Bacteria Assassin Ninja Toothbrush Sanitizer Tiny ninja, killing your germs. SWEET. I think I needs two (one for me, one for the boyfriend) to hang out with my penguin. And Memo. (via this post on Mental_Floss)

20 Things that Happen every second

Photographer Jasmine Star Says, "I love laughter. I love the way it looks, I love the way it sounds, the way it makes the soul shine. [...] As a photographer, when I'm able to document laughter, I feel like the luckiest person alive. Based on the following selection of photos, 2009 has proven to be my lucky year." Check out her fabulous laughter photos here.

Got a waffle iron and want a hamburger? Try a new and innovative burger: (Recipe) Waffleburgers. I totally want to try this. Best line from the post: "Garnish with the condiments of your choice. Revel in the triumph of the ridiculous." Indeed.

This week, I'm really working at not procrastinating, getting things done, and Doing it now. Not later, now. I exercising more, and sitting around less. I'm also finding more reasons to smile, laugh and be happy.


What are you up to this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment