Pages

Apr 1, 2010

Things I Love Thursday


Coffee, Macadamia nuts, English muffins, payweek!, Early Payday! (tomorrow is a holiday, so I got payed today!), The Boyfriend, Memo and Jasmine, watching the fishes, Working Good Friday (Getting payed double time and a half tomorrow? Yes please!), dreaming of discounted Easter Candy, Speaking of Easter Candy: Mineggs, Eggies (same thing, different name...) & the Chocolate Bunnies with the rice crispies in them,  Big glasses of cool (not cold) water, My black zipper down hoodie (I want to wear it every day...I don't, but I want to), exercise, plans, stretching, bizarre news stories, sparkles, cream soda, lists, kelly green, teal, magenta, springs bulbs sprouting in my front garden, singing in the car, The Happy Guy by NOFX, I'm Yours by Jason Mraz (still), Listening to songs I used to LOVE way back when - and actually still do (Candy Man by Aqua, Short Skirt, Long Jacket by Cake, What I Got by Sublime, etc, etc!), my family, laughing, peppermint, Spring!, finches & chickadees, penguins, dreaming of sunny days.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment