Pages

Apr 5, 2010

Week in Review, Week Ahead

Happy Monday! Late Happy Easter, to those who celebrate it. Or, I guess it's Easter Monday, so...Happy Easter! Last week, I was looking for ways to keep up with my fitness goals, without going out in the rain. I did pretty well. I just set a timer for 30 minutes and did things that could be classified as physical for those 30 minutes. Some days that was cleaning. Some days it was weight lifting. Some days that was a combination of that and more. This week I leaned that I can not do 100 consecutive squats. I can, however, do 76, and that's not bad. Squats are my favorite exercise. I've always loved them. Saturday finally brought some beautiful weather, but instead of spending it outside I...stayed indoors and played the sims.. yeah, I know.
I think I've found the trick to my motivation. It's constantly changing my system for motivation. Before, it was picking the one most important thing I needed to get done that day. This week it's been setting time limits. Sometimes it's making long lists for the week and not having a real schedule. If I keep changing, I'll keep motivated. I hope, anyway.

Here, links:

Some people's priorities seriously amaze me. Then again, beer is important.

Don't dye eggs this year for Easter, dye Bacon.

What's better then a bowl full of puppies? (um, nothing?)

The IT guy at work just alerted me to this: Caffeinated Bacon. It's a blog about how to make (surprise!) Caffeinated Bacon. They called it a 90% success (too much caffeine, and the taste was a little off), but 90% is pretty awesome for a first try. Also, Caffeinated Bacon. Seriously.

This is one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever seen. The giant peacock feather bouquet! The Bridesmaids dresses/name rings! It's absolutely stunning, and the photography is incredible.

Tired of LOLcats (BLASPHEMY!)? Try some Average Cats. Also? The amount of angry in the comments was awesome. You kinda want to go, Seriously guys, calm down before your head explodes.
Threat Detected! This photo literally made me laugh out loud. Such an obvious joke, but one I never would have thought of.

A London Born Author and food activist has been identified as the messiah of an obscure religious group. Can you imagine? Crazy. Just insane.

500 Worst Passwords It still blows my mind when I talk to customers who's password is 123456 and they wonder why their email got hacked.

Click here to see some beautiful digital paintings. Seriously. Click there.

A timeline of sexy defined through the ages is pretty interesting.

How to Make Peepshi (Peeps sushi) "Execute six Peeps of your color choice by decapitation." very cute. and disturbing.

"If You Watched the Movie Backwards..." funny!

How to bake a dog cake total cuteness.

This week is the first full week of April! I've picked some new goals, dusted off some old ones, and I'm ready to rock! Or whatever. Last night, I had a dream about playing The Sims, so I think it's time to take a break from playing. So, this week, no Sims until Saturday at the EARLIEST. I'm also going to spend as much time outside in the beautiful weather as possible. I'm already on my way with that one. Yesterday The Boyfriend and I walked over to his parents for Easter lunch, and I cleaned up my garden yesterday afternoon.

How was your week? Got any big plans for the new month?

0 comments:

Post a Comment