Pages

Apr 11, 2010

Week in Review, Week Ahead

Hello and Happy Sunday! Last week, I took the week off from playing the sims. I don't know that I actually got more stuff done because of it, which makes no sense. Oh well. I also went for a walk Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The weather was beautiful and Jasmine was happy. I also started working on a huge photo project I'll be starting soon. More on that when it's ready.

Here are some cool things I found online this week:

20 Moments in Animal Awesomeness. Awesome Pictures? check. Animals? Check. This link has it all.

25 Hottest Urban Legends from Snopes.

The Worst Drinks in the Supermarket and their sugar equivalents.

10 tales from your closet Ever wonder why items of clothes are called what they are? Wonder no more! Cardigans, Chuck Taylors, Blazers and more!

6 Horrifying Implications of Awesome Fantasy Movie Universes

Bacon by the Numbers. Mmmm, bacon.

From Wafers to Cones: A Short History of the Waffle Damn it, now I'm hungry for breakfast foods...Waffles and bacon and sausage and eggs....

6 Ridiculous History Myths (You Probably Thought Were True)  "Everybody knows that people in the past were insane. They wore funny hats, used words like "wherefore," and don't get us started on the pants." Oh Cracked. I love you.

This week, it looks like the weather is going back to normal April temperatures, so while I'll still go for walks as long as the sun is shining, I won't be spending as much time outside. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. Other then that, I don't know what this week will hold.

What have you been up to? Got any plans, goals, dreams or desires for the week ahead?

0 comments:

Post a Comment