Pages

Apr 18, 2010

Week in Review, Week Ahead

Happy Sunday! Last week, I wanted to get in as many walks in the sun as possible. I did get out Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday. I mapped out a new route, and added 10 minutes to my regular walk. So now I have three routes to choose from - one that takes just under 30 minutes, one that takes just over 30 minutes and one that takes about 40 minutes. I am now up to date with my photo editing and my photo posting, which is something that hasn't happened in a long time. I started my giant photo scavenger hunt. I applied for a few jobs (fingers crossed!). So good week? Yes, it was.


LINKS!:


(funny newspaper clipping) Crime Spree! - Everyone knows that cookies are just a gateway to other, harder baked goods - cupcakes, pies or, heaven forbid, chocolate souffle!

Check out these 10 Bizarre Public Water Fountains. They are weird, and that makes them awesome.

How to make a Dalek Egg Holy crap, this thing is incredible.(via boingboing)

The Illinois Poison Control Center posted stories of all the calls they took in one day. It's insanely fascinating. This one is my favorite: "Caller took a beer out of the minbar in a hotel and quickly realized after one swig that it was urine.  Someone had drunk the beer, then filled it with urine and put it back to avoid being charged." (Gross!) (via mental_floss)

Photos of Cats and Pizza are up on the Flickr Blog.

More photos: The Persona Series (pictures of people and the contents of their bags). Very voyeuristic. Very interesting.

These bookends? Totally cute. I'd need a book shelf first though. And space to put a bookshelf.

I just learned (via this awesome infographic of Crazy Google Facts and Figures) that google has support in several fictional languages, including L337 Sp34k, Elmer Fudd and bork bork bork. I heart google.

Disney Thinks Photographers Are Terrorists - Stories like this always make me angry. Remember, There is no indication at all photography was used in high profile terrorist attacks.

5 Psych Experiments That Sounded Fun (until they started)

Looking to the week ahead, I'm going to keep walking, and work on the scavenger hunt.


What's up with you this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment