Pages

Jun 20, 2010

Week in Review, Week Ahead

Hello and Happy Sunday! Also, Happy Father's Day to any Dads out there! Last week, I had plans to exercise without it feeling like exercise. I did not do very well, again. I don't know, it's something I'll have to work on. And I have still not done any photo editing. Or even photo organizing. It's getting out of control.

LINKS!

The Best Things in Life

Dream it, Do it - this is good, you should read it.

15 Worst Food Creations of 2010

The Three Most Common Uses of Irony - I'm still not really sure the correct use of irony (Which is why I never, ever say that anything is ironic, since is probably isn't), but I'm a little closer to understanding. Maybe. I don't know. Anyway! The Oatmeal is awesome.

6 True Stories About Disneyland They Don't Want You to Know


This week, lets try one more time. Exercise that doesn't feel like exercise. and edit some photos.

How was your week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment