Pages

Jun 6, 2010

Week in Review, Week Ahead

Hello and Happy Sunday! Last week, I finished up 4 weeks to a better body. Did I notice a difference? No, not really. But, even so, I know it was good for me. I know I have got to be a bit stronger because of it. Right? Tuesday was the start of a new month, so I spent some time creating some new goals. Or, more precisely, I moved all the goals from last month on to this month, because aside from my exercise goals, I majorly slacked off last month. It's in the past now, so no use dwelling, right. Look to the future, and all that.

Links!:

Thinking of trying some new beers this summer? You might want to steer clear of these 9, dubbed some of the worst beer on earth. I totally agree with Sleeman's Clear being on the list - I bought it once because it was on sale, and never again, no matter what the price.

The title of this next link says it all: Funny and Lovely Animal Photos to Inspire a Great Mood.

7 Lost Bodies of of Work (That Would Have Changed Everything)

How to Forecast Weather without gadgets. Watching animals is a good tip. In the winter, whenever there was an upsurge of birds at our bird feeders, you could bet there was always a snow storm coming.

Woman Sues Google after being hit by a car while using walking directions Wow..just...wow.

The 6 Most Important Things Humanity Just Plain Forgot

Behavioral Cafe: Part cafe, part research lab. Very cool. (via boing boing)

7 Lost Time Capsules - Now I want to make a time capsule.

The secret of the crystal skull The Mitchell-Hedges skull (one of the most famous examples of crystal skulls): Is it a real Maya artifact, or a fake?

Nap Time at the Flickr blog

This week, I want my exercise to not feel so much like exercise. I'm going to tend to my neglected garden and take walks for adventure and photography. Speaking of photography, I need to get on top of my photo editing. Seriously, if unedited photos was undone laundry, I wouldn't be able to get in bed without pushing piles onto the floor.

What are your plans for the week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment