Pages

Nov 6, 2009

My New Favorite Website: Google Suggest of the Day

Have you ever played the Google Suggest Game? It's where you type the beginning of a phrase into Google, and then laugh at the suggestions it comes up with. I guess it's not so much a game, but whatever, that's what I call it. Anyway, We play it at work sometimes, because Call Center life can get pretty boring. Turns out, there's a whole website devoted to the bizarre suggestions that Google comes  up with: Google Suggest of the Day. Although, it's not really 'of the day' anymore, as it hasn't been updated since September 22nd, and so I don't know if it's even being updated anymore. but I'm enjoying reading back through the archives, finding such gems as Pancakes are made out of Pancakes, Why does my bellybutton smell?, My bottom is a treasure house, Can monkeys and humans mate?, My hedgehog hates me, and my two personal favorites, Why is there a dead Pakistani on my couch (turns out, this is a quote from Lost, but it's still pretty hilarious) and Jesus likes Call Of Duty 4. Check it out, if you've got some time to waste and a bit of boredom to kill.

0 comments:

Post a Comment