Pages

Nov 22, 2009

Week in Review, Week Ahead

Hello, and happy Sunday! Another week down, and how did we do? My Mission this week was to get moving. I finally ended my procrastination with the hundred push-up challenge. It went very well, if I do say so myself. I'm going to try to finish by the end of the year, and even more hopefully before Christmas. This is totally do able as long as I keep at it and don't make up excuses to put it off. I also did some walking and...I don't know, other stuff. Anyway, I would say I did pretty well this week.

If you need a pitcher for milk or cream, the Heffer Pitcher is probably the greatest one of all time.
via boingboing

17 Things Worth Knowing About Your Cat  Favorite part: "Kitties are Not Impressed by Cupcakes." So so so so cute. Very Cute.

I didn't post a Things I love Thursday this week. I wrote it - I really did! - but Thursday was a long day and by the time I had it written out I just couldn't bring up the will to make it into a post. Here are a few of the things that made the list: Coffee, forcing myself to exercise (and feeling better because of it), Hamburger Helper, Actually remembering to eat breakfast everyday, silver, bronze, purple, black, navy, Working on my own Happiness Project, Candyman by Aqua (this song makes me lol), Castles, sequins and chocolate peanut butter brownies. Some things I would have added on Friday and Saturday: Gala Apples, My dad for driving me to work when my car broke, Cake, Family and Family friends.

This week, I don't really have a mission per say.  I plan on keeping up with the exercise, clean out my closet and maybe bake something. I'm thinking maybe I'm not so into the one focus mission thing anymore. It worked for a few weeks, but I'm really not sure it's some thing I need to do every week, ya know? I don't know, I haven't really decided one way or the other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment