Pages

Nov 26, 2009

Things I Love Thursday



Coffee, Cake (Carrot Cake, Regular Birthday Cake, Cheesecake, Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake....), Family, pay week, Getting things done that need to be done, ending procrastination, exercise, FREE cheesecake (Me, to a Co-Worker: You know what's better then cheesecake? Free Cheesecake! Co-worker: I thought you were going to say "More cheesecake". Me: That would have been a good answer also.), writing, Christmas lights, ribs, sparkly blue and silver, Ideas, glitter, pirates, aqua, bronze, veggies and dip, pepperoni, fruit trays, Scavenger Type by NOFX, Stand by Good Riddance, Christmas Cards (Seriously, some of my co-workers are on the ball...I've gotten three christmas cards this week!), The Sims 3 (still! and Again! The boyfriend is installing World Adventures for me today while I'm at work! SO excited!), Crossing Jordan, Kitties!, Puppies!, butterflies, blankets, rest, teaching people new things, tentacles, teeny tiny baby animals, getting an unexpected hour for lunch break - instead of my regular half hour, unusual signs, big rocks, seals, This, pink suckers with white swirly bits, That the weekend is SO CLOSE, Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows, feeling happier, bubbles.

Bonus! A Joke that made me smile:

Laid up in the hospital, James Thurber passed the time doing crossword puzzles.
One day he asked a nurse, “What seven-letter word has three u’s in it?”
She said, “I don’t know, but it must be unusual.”

found here




0 comments:

Post a Comment