Pages

Nov 30, 2009

Week in Review, Week Ahead

Another week gone, and again I'm posting on Monday instead of Sunday. Yesterday I had a bout of, shall we say, self induced sickness. It was bad. Bad bad bad. And that's all I have to say about that. I didn't have a mission this week. I kept up with my push ups - except Friday. I had a stressful day and when I go home from work I just wanted to lie down and watch some mindless tv. And I did. I started cleaning out my closet, though I didn't finish. I feel it's best to do these sort of things a little at a time, other wise I feel overwhelmed and never start. I hate cleaning out my closet. I think it's because I feel I have to try everything on before deciding to keep it or not. It takes forever. So I started anyway, and that's good enough for me. I didn't bake anything, but I seriously considered it.

Some cool things from this week:

Feel like taking a quiz? Try Mental_Floss's Scientology Term or German Techno Artist. I got 50%, how did you do?

Best tide scent ever: Mountain Fresh with BACON. lol. Sadly (or not, depending on how you look at it), I would probably buy it if it was a real scent.

Adorable alert: Kitty dressed as a Lobster sitting in a Pot. Seriously cute. via Cupcakes and Mace

Check out the photos of this Carnival Themed Wedding. So awesome!

Turducken! For Cats! I don't even have turducken for ME. That being said, I'd probably buy it for Memo because it would make me laugh.

On Friday, I did the dumbest thing I've done in a long time. I was leaving for work. I gathered my stuff and walked out the door, locking it behind me. As soon as it clicked shut, I realized SHIT. I don't have any keys. No house keys. No car keys. Nothing. The boyfriend was gone hunting, so I couldn't get his keys. Luckily, a family friend who lives up the street hadn't left for work yet, so I used his phone to call my mom. Who couldn't find the extra keys to my house at the time, but she drove me to work, and then found the keys before driving me home that evening. And, do you think I could get myself locked out of the house on a nice day? No, of course not! I had to do it on a rainy, miserable day! lol.  I can not BELIEVE I did that! I'm very thankful that I have family I can count on. Believe me.

This week, no mission again. I'm going to finish cleaning out my closet. I'm going to keep up with the push ups - and actually do three training days. Maybe I'll actually bake something - maybe some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies or possibly chocolate shortbread cookies. I don't know.

What's up with you this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment