Pages

Dec 22, 2009

My New Favorite thing ever: Skullcrusher Mountain

Back at the beginning of December I stared this post at Mental_Floss in google reader for later, because I was at work and we can't watch videos. It's a song by Jonathan Coulton called Skullcrusher Mountain that they described as the "Sweetest Evil Genius Song Ever". I didn't get around to watching it untill this past weekend, which is too bad because it's the best song I've heard in a long time. It's a love song from an evil genius, and it's absolutely brilliant. The best part is definitely the half-pony half-monkey monster verse. Check it out:






I've had it stuck in my head pretty much constantly since the first time I heard it, which normally would annoy me, but I'm finding it puts me in a good mood.

0 comments:

Post a Comment