Pages

Dec 27, 2009

Week in Review, Week Ahead

Yay, Sunday! I'm in a particularly good mood, because this is my third day off in a row (which is always good!), the first of which was CHRISTMAS. Christmas is awesome. I got presents, I gave presents, I ate lots of good food. Life is good. And now I have a four day week ahead, followed by another 3 day weekend! The first of which is New Years day!

I found tons of cool things on line this week. Check it out:

Cracked shares 6 Terrible Names People are Trying to Give This Decade and shares one suggestion of their own, which I'm totally for. 2000-2009: The Dorkade. Pretty catchy, don't you think?

“You guys don’t know anything about gardening!”  - hilarious.

These cookies are shaped like Peanut Butter and Jam Sandwiches. They are ultra adorable.

Proof That Anything Can be Deep Fried. Maybe there's something wrong with me, but I love looking at photos that make me both grossed out and hungry. Like this link, and almost everything on This is Why You're Fat.

A Pictorial Guide to avoiding Camera Loss Cute and So funny. "We Have Such a good time together, My camera and I...One time we took a photo of me in the bath...Sorry, I don't know why I showed you that." lol!

Sometimes, Mom is (actually, maybe, a little bit) right. Funny stuff from Passive Aggressive Notes

20 Powerful Beliefs That Will Push You Toward Success Great list, especially if you're feeling a little less then successful as the year pulls to a close.

This is the last week of the year! I'm going to take some time to reflect on the year past and make some goals for the future.

What are you doing this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment