Pages

Dec 8, 2009

My New Favorite Website: Ugliest Tattoos: A Gallery of Regrets

I've seen a lot of awesome tattoos out there, especially on the internet. I don't have any myself yet, but I really enjoy looking at tattoo pictures. I think I like looking at terrible tattoos the most though. Something about the absolute cringe inducing horror appeals to me. I'm not sure what that says about me, but whatever. Ugliest Tattoos: A Gallery of Regrets is full of really terrible tattoos and poor choices. (Warning! Some of the entries are NSFW. All of the following links should be OK, but...yeah. Just a warning.) Things like the Velveeta tattoo and this Party Time Hippo riding a hot dog. And the almost always ill advised face tattoo. And this very clever tattoo. And Whatever the hell this is supposed to be. I think my favorite, though, is this one. It is absolutely awful and awesome all at once. I'd actually seen it months ago on another site, and I laughed for like 15 minutes. And then I had a craving for canned pizza. Mmmmm.

Do you have a favorite tattoo photo (Awful or Awesome)? Share it in the comments!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment