Pages

Dec 20, 2009

Week in Review, Week Ahead

Sunday, Sunday, Sunday. This week, it's a good thing I didn't have any big plans because On Tuesday I came down with a cold that kicked my ass. I know, I said that last time (did I? I don't know, I think i might have), but this one...Not only did it have this terrible sore throat and hacking cough, but it also made me loose my voice. I was off work three days (wed., thurs. and fri.). And then it was the weekend. I'm still recovering, but I'm mostly better. I wanted to get some exercise -nope. I wanted to sleep well - that didn't happen either. I did take lots of pictures. We have our christmas tree up and all our decoration about so I had lots of inspiration on the days that I didn't spend almost entirely in bed feeling miserable. One out of three...better then nothing.


Some cool things I found this week:

Leggo My Eggo! is a gruesome and incredible piece of pancake art. Yeah, you heard me: PANCAKE ART. How cool is that? There's also a gory Mouse trap and a full breakfast - bacon eggs and toast! - all out of pancakes. Awesome. via serious eats

Breaking News: Gingerbread town massacre

What'd your True Love give to you? (and can you name them all in 5 minutes?)

How to take a Great Photo for Your Social Media Avatar 

Oh Hai!! Uz eatin dis??  Raccoons sure are cute, too bad they're mean. Also, I wish they'd stop knocking down my bird feeders.

This week I'm focusing on getting better and then it's Christmas! I've got a couple of presents to wrap and that's all that I have to do before Christmas. Everything else is just icing on the cake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment